DONATION CAMPAIGNS

 

YOUR DONATION IS NEEDED

We are offering one-off and ongoing sponsorship opportunities for individual and corporate sponsors to help us increase our activities related to the financial inclusion and promote actuarial and risk management practices around the world. We are currently active in a number of countries around the world, e.g. such as North Macedonia, Montenegro, Roumania, Senegal, Togo. You can support us with your donation in general, or support a specific project as published below. 

YOUR DONATION WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

Your support is needed to make projects happen for requestors often missing the financial resources and for our continuous day-to-day management. If you wish, your name can be recognized as a sponsor of the event and included in all presentational and handout material.

YOU CAN FOLLOW UP HOW WE USE DONATIONS! 

We are committed to financial transparency through our newsletters – and for members, our annual financial and activity report and eventually, when we will be big and great, independently audited by an accounting firm. All our project volunteers work pro bono and receive no financial compensation. Donations for specific projects will be used for projects and eventual surplus goes to the day-to-day management. 85% of general donations will be used for future projects and the remaining 15% will be to support the day-to-day management of the association. Day-to-day management includes the development and the supervision of the projects and the operational management of the association (such as website maintenance – lawyer, accounting and financial expenses – promotion and development – general expenses).

Check the website www.actuairesdumonde.org on a regular basis!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR GENEROSITY

 

 

Fund raising for non-life workshop in North Macedonia


Make a donation Details

Fund raising for ERM workshop in Montenegro


Make a donation Details

DONATE NOW FOR THE CHILDREN OF ANEHO (TOGO)


Make a donation Details

Fund raising for financial inclusion projects in Togo


Make a donation Details

 

Actuaires du Monde is a non profit Association established  under the law 1901 registered under N° W751258778.

Details collected by Actuaires du Monde at the time of donating are kept in strict confidence for the sole use of the association. They are essential for the sending of you tax receipt, should applicable. For more information consult our  confidentiality policy.

In compliance with the law ‘ technology and liberties’ and the european regulations, you can can oppose the use of personal details and also have the right of access to your details. You can exercise this demand by a simple request (dpo@yapla.com).

To know more about the treatment of your details and your rights, consult our legal notice.

By filling in the forms for donations you accept the general conditions.